This course will provide an overview of the necessary elements to provide telepractice services using best practices. From office space recommendations, computer requirements, Internet speed to client candidacy, parent expectations, and the ethical considerations for each, the information provided should help you to put your best foot forward.
- Discuss 3 equipment considerations for telepractice.
- List 4 parent expectations related to providing telepractice services.
- Explain 3 ethical considerations when providing telepractice services.
- Enroll in this course.
- Return to this course and click on “4. Watch Live Webinar” tab
at the designated Live Webinar time.
Need a Course Certificate?
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Check your email for Course Certificate
All presenters receive income from course purchases at XceptionalED.
Ms. Sippl sells products on the Teachers-Pay-Teachers website, receives honorariums for providing telepractice product reviews, honorariums for state-level presentations, and for telepractice consultation services.
Ms. Sippl is currently serving a term as a member of ASHA’s SIG18-Telepractice Coordinating Committee and is the Associate Chair. She has written published articles for the ASHA Leader publication.
Will I receive a Course Certificate?
YES ~ BY EMAIL
Achieve 80% on the quiz
Receive Certificate via email.
Save and/or Print your Course Certificate and maintain for your records.
*This site does not maintain a copy of your Course Certificates.
SLPs we have you covered!
ASHA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- XceptionalED Certificate courses can be submitted to ASHA as an acceptable professional development activity.
- Courses are eligible as Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Course Certificate will be emailed to you after you achieve 80% on the quiz.
- Reference Links:
- ASHA Record Keeping Requirements:
- ASHA Registry and ACE Award:
XED is not an ASHA approved CE provider and our courses will not be submitted to the ASHA CE registry.
XceptionalED courses will not count towards the ASHA ACE Award.
- No worries:
Just Print and/or Save your Course Certificates to include as CMH (Certificate Maintenance Hours) towards Professional Development CEUs.
XED is an approved Continuing Professional Development Provider by the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for the State of California SLP.