Brought To You By:
Phyl Macomber is an internationally recognized speech-language pathologist who has created a program for adapting curriculum that is now recognized as a global delivery system for school-age instruction.
In this episode, Phyl shares her journey through framework creation, testing, and marketing. This includes her personal presentation platforms, research projects, and marketing through major news networks.
Building on a diverse background in psychology, nursing, and augmentative and alternative communication, Phyl’s work is supported by research, including field work and functional application. She is a wealth of information on “How to” share your idea in a big way.
- Do not tower build your idea – focus on building “horizontally sound” with a strong foundation.
- Create a solution for a problem that exists.
- Get beta testing teams in different geographic and demographic areas.
- Find and join mastermind groups to help you identify and achieve your goals.
- Be in the trenches of your focus area so you can continue to model and be a leader.
Special thanks to PHYL MACOMBER for joining us!
Closing the Gap
Leave No Girl Behind
Music Credit: Scott Holmes Music Corporate-Business
Podcast Production: Porchlight Family Media