Chou Hallegra MA, CFTP
(Click here to learn more)
AUTISM ONLINE CONFERENCE
Course Price: $25.00
CEU Approved: AZ, CA
Number of hours: 1 hour
Instructional Level: Intermediate
According to the Center for Disease Control, the health of caregivers is at risk. Stress affects caregivers more than any other social groups. Those who care for others either in a professional capacity or as family members, often find themselves overwhelmed and burnt out. Caregiving takes its toll on all of us. But in order to best support those we care for, we need to learn how to reduce stress in our lives, without neglecting our roles as caregivers. This course will provide professionals and natural caregivers with the tools, strategies, and resources to prevent and remedy caregiver burnout. Participants will learn how to create routines and rituals that would reduce stress, strengthen relationships, and cultivate joy and relaxation.
1. Identify the different levels and categories of stress
2. Reflect on the impact of stress on them and on those they care for
3. Gain skills to reduce stress in their lives and the lives of those they care for
4. Create rituals and routines that will inspire joy and relaxation
- Enroll in this course.
- Return to this course and click on “4. Watch Live Webinar” tab
at the designated Live Webinar time.
Need a Course Certificate?
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Check your email for Course Certificate
All presenters receive income from course purchases at XceptionalED.
Will I receive a Course Certificate?
YES ~ BY EMAIL
Achieve 80% on the quiz
Receive Certificate via email.
Save and/or Print your Course Certificate and maintain for your records.
*This site does not maintain a copy of your Course Certificates.
SLPs we have you covered!
ASHA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- XceptionalED Certificate courses can be submitted to ASHA as an acceptable professional development activity.
- Courses are eligible as Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Course Certificate will be emailed to you after you achieve 80% on the quiz.
- Reference Links:
- ASHA Record Keeping Requirements:
- ASHA Registry and ACE Award:
XED is not an ASHA approved CE provider and our courses will not be submitted to the ASHA CE registry.
XceptionalED courses will not count towards the ASHA ACE Award.
- No worries:
Just Print and/or Save your Course Certificates to include as CMH (Certificate Maintenance Hours) towards Professional Development CEUs.
XED is an approved Continuing Professional Development Provider by the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for the State of California SLP.