The struggle is real. How do you support the social and emotional learning (SEL) needs of your students while maintaining a classroom environment with high learning expectations? A positive, proactive approach to encouraging learning and positive behavior is key to student success. Join us as we discuss key evidenced-based strategies that can help address everyday challenges, increase on-task behavior, and enhance interaction in your classroom setting.
1. Describe the benefits to integrating evidence-based strategies into classroom routines to support social emotional development and success.
2. Identify and describe at least 6 strategies that are effective in enhancing self-regulation, social interaction, and classroom engagement for students.
- Enroll in this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Watch Live Webinar” at the designated time.
Need a Course Certificate?
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Check your email for Course Certificate
All presenters receive income from course purchases at XceptionalED.
Allison Vice and Megan Moore are employed by N2Y.
Megan’s visuals will be from n2y’s behavior solution Positivity ™. She will be focusing on evidence based strategies and will utilize Positivity strictly for visual support. This course will only demonstrate Positivity and no other similar platforms.
Will I receive a Course Certificate?
YES ~ BY EMAIL
IF this course offers a certificate (see course description).
Achieve 80% on the quiz
Receive Certificate via email.
Save and/or Print your Course Certificate and maintain for your records.
*This site does not maintain a copy of your Course Certificates.
SLPs we have you covered!
ASHA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- XceptionalED Certificate courses can be submitted to ASHA as an acceptable professional development activity.
- Courses are eligible as Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Course Certificate will be emailed to you after you achieve 80% on the quiz.
- Reference Links:
- ASHA Record Keeping Requirements:
- ASHA Registry and ACE Award:
XED is not an ASHA approved CE provider and our courses will not be submitted to the ASHA CE registry.
XceptionalED courses will not count towards the ASHA ACE Award.
- No worries:
Just Print and/or Save your Course Certificates to include as CMH (Certificate Maintenance Hours) towards Professional Development CEUs.
This course is approved for AZDHS continuing education credit.
XED is an approved Continuing Professional Development Provider by the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for the State of California SLP.