Speech Pathologists have been asking for tele-practice training that actually shows them how to deliver the service. This is it. Often, workshops and telepractice presentations fall short and at the end of the training, participants are still searching for specific skills to start providing telepractice the next day.
The Quick Start Guide to Telepractice provides the essential tools necessary to begin doing tele-practice, NOW.
This course includes:
- low cost/no cost platform selection and videos of therapy sessions
- how to schedule secure speech telepractice visits
- utilize virtual and client generated materials in therapy
- record treatment sessions the client can view 24/7, on any device, to amplify therapy outcomes
Course is presented by one of the most experienced tele-practitioners in the United States. Michael Towey directed the first accredited speech telepractice training program in the United States.
#1 Identify low cost/no cost video telepractice platforms selection and videos of therapy sessions;Accurately meet HIPAA and FERPA requirements when scheduling speech telepractice visits;Utilize virtual and client generated materials in teletherapy
#2 Accurately meet HIPAA and FERPA requirements when scheduling speech telepractice visits
#3 Utilize virtual and client generated materials in teletherapy
#4 Define three clinical competencies necessary for speech therapy
- Enroll in this course.
- Return to this course and click on “4. Watch Live Webinar” tab
at the designated Live Webinar time.
Need a Course Certificate?
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Check your email for Course Certificate
All presenters receive income from course purchases at XceptionalED.
Will I receive a Course Certificate?
YES ~ BY EMAIL
Achieve 80% on the quiz
Receive Certificate via email.
Save and/or Print your Course Certificate and maintain for your records.
*This site does not maintain a copy of your Course Certificates.
SLPs we have you covered!
ASHA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- XceptionalED Certificate courses can be submitted to ASHA as an acceptable professional development activity.
- Courses are eligible as Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Course Certificate will be emailed to you after you achieve 80% on the quiz.
- Reference Links:
- ASHA Record Keeping Requirements:
- ASHA Registry and ACE Award:
XED is not an ASHA approved CE provider and our courses will not be submitted to the ASHA CE registry.
XceptionalED courses will not count towards the ASHA ACE Award.
- No worries:
Just Print and/or Save your Course Certificates to include as CMH (Certificate Maintenance Hours) towards Professional Development CEUs.
XED is an approved Continuing Professional Development Provider by the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for the State of California SLP.