- AAC Apps Update 2018
- Apps for Bilingual SLPs: Evaluation and Therapy
- Have a Special App Idea? 4 SLPs Share Their App Creation Success Stories
- Dysphagia App-titude: Use of Apps in the Assessment and Treatment of Swallowing Disorders
- Social Media: Apps For Personal, Professional, and Ethical SLPs
- Spotlight on Speech Apps for Students
- Taking Therapy to the Next Level with Tactus Therapy
- Therapeutic Gamification Apps for Speech Therapy: Features, Strategies, and Fun!
- Useful Speech-Language Apps for Telepractice
- An Overview of Smarty Ears apps for Speech Therapy
- Assessing Individual AAC Skills in Schools
Mai Ling Chan
A certified Speech-Language Pathologist, Mai Ling is a licensed clinician and consultant to public school districts, private schools, therapists, and parents in Arizona, with expertise in the areas of iPad integration in special education, Speech/Language services, and adult rehabilitation. She speaks locally and nationally on iPad integration with emphasis on 21st Century Learning Skills. As the CEO and Co-Founder of XceptionalED, she enjoys working with presenters to create and offer timely and important information to help us all be more effective in the lives of others.
|Education - Highest Degree||
MS, Arizona State University