- AAC Apps Update 2018
- Have a Special App Idea? 4 SLPs Share Their App Creation Success Stories
- Apps for Bilingual SLPs: Evaluation and Therapy
- Taking Therapy to the Next Level with Tactus Therapy
- Spotlight on Speech Apps for Students
- Have Fun Teaching AAC With Augmented Reality, Green Screen, and More!
- Using Songboards to Support Communication: Focused on AAC
- Golden Rules of AAC Competency In a New Era of Communication
- Assessing Individual AAC Skills in Schools
- Conducting Comprehensive AAC Evaluations
- Things I Wish I Knew Before My School-Based CF
Danielle Reed is an Arizona speech-language pathologist with experience in school-based and early intervention speech therapy. In addition to her role as lead SLP for her district, Danielle is the Chief Experience Officer and Co-Founder of XceptionalED as well as the author of the popular speech therapy blog, Sublime Speech.
|Education - Highest Degree||
M.S., Missouri State University