Learn how to practice modeling the use of core vocabulary to stimulate language development through the use of contemporary digital storytelling applications. Explore how to implement different tools such as animated GIFs, wordless animated video shorts, multimedia slideshows, digital puppetry and more to become a more effective communication partner. Leave with helpful strategies for how to model language on a communication device along with a wide variety of applications that can be used to make the experience fun and memorable for all!
1. Describe the difference between core and fringe vocabulary and the appropriate 2. frequency in which to model each.
List 3 different digital storytelling platforms to start using to model core vocabulary.
- Enroll in this course.
- Return to this course and click on “4. Watch Live Webinar” tab
at the designated Live Webinar time.
Need a Course Certificate?
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Check your email for Course Certificate
All instructors receive income from course purchases at XceptionalED.
She is also a ember of ASHA, SIG 12, CSHA , provides App Consulting (EQTainment, Moment AR), and occasionally receives free apps and products.
Will I receive a Course Certificate?
YES ~ BY EMAIL
Achieve 80% on the quiz
Receive Certificate via email.
Save and/or Print your Course Certificate and maintain for your records.
*This site does not maintain a copy of your Course Certificates.
SLPs we have you covered!
ASHA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- XceptionalED Certificate courses can be submitted to ASHA as an acceptable professional development activity.
- Courses are eligible as Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Course Certificate will be emailed to you after you achieve 80% on the quiz.
- Reference Links:
- ASHA Record Keeping Requirements:
- ASHA Registry and ACE Award:
XED is not an ASHA approved CE provider and our courses will not be submitted to the ASHA CE registry.
XceptionalED courses will not count towards the ASHA ACE Award.
- No worries:
Just Print and/or Save your Course Certificates to include as CMH (Certificate Maintenance Hours) towards Professional Development CEUs.
XED is an approved Continuing Professional Development Provider by the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for the State of California SLP.