Special Apps Update Conference
FREE LIVE WEBINAR
See all Conference Info here: www.specialappsupdate.com
Monday 3/25/19 5PM PST / 8PM EST
There are so many apps out there, how do I know where ones are good? I know…use an app search engine…….wait there are so many of those as well. I will show you some of the most effective search engines for apps that locate and filter apps to locate ones that address specific deficit areas or need areas for children with disabilities. Then we will explore some of my favorite apps (free or inexpensive) and how they can support your students’ educational, social, organizational and behavioral needs. This will be a fast-paced and fun session.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
Instructional Level: Advanced
1) Participants will be able to identify at least 2 different search engines to locate apps to utilize when working with students with disabilities.
2) Participants will be able to utilize a minimum of 3 different apps demonstrated to enhance social skills or communication skills when working with students with disabilities
3) Participants will be able to utilize a minimum of 3 different apps demonstrated to enhance organization skills when working with students with disabilities
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
- From the top right of this course page click on “Start Course“
- Click on “Join Webinar”
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 4/7/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.