SLP2B 2019 Conference
SEE ALL CONFERENCE COURSES HERE
From the first steps to securing a job, to the basics of counseling, how to prevent burn-out and knowing federal regulations that pertain to the SNF, this course covers all of the information we wish we had known going into our first jobs.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
- Increase skill-set regarding F-TAGs (federal regulations for skilled nursing facilities), portable organization systems and an array of essential free assessment and treatment tools.
- Identify the difference between compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Know strategies for the interview and application process.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
All presenters are inventors and distributors of the MIT-E spoon, CALM, LLC and calmslp.com and receive revenue from these sources.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”.
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 2/17/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.