SLP2B 2019 Conference
SEE ALL CONFERENCE COURSES HERE
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Friday 2/8/19 5PM PST / 8PM EST
*Space is limited
Day 1 of any new job or Clinical Fellowship can be overwhelming. But what if you had 5 resources you could access quickly to ease the anxiety no matter the setting? Learners will explore a free goal-writing resource for children and adults, make a custom material with an online resource that’s only $3 a month, and explore a tool to address dysphagia on the iPad for only $14.99. Writing SOAP notes to keep in line with Medicaid and insurance standards is made easier with knowing short cuts from several ASHA resources; learn how to stay ethical in note writing and sound like a pro. New and seasoned SLPs will be treated to new perspectives and resources to make your work life a little easier.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
1. Learners will explore at least 5 online and iPad based free or low cost resources to increase productivity for material making and client education.
2. Learners will use at 3 case studies to show how to apply the resources for application in multiple settings for pediatrics and adults.
3. Learners will increase documentation skills for ethical compliance in assessment recommendations, care plan/IEP procedures, and where to find current treatment modalities for evidence based statements.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
I am recommending a Tactus Therapy App for Dysphagia. I did assist with Beta Testing in app development but did not receive compensation.
I will be recommending online resources that are not my own, but will be crediting via links and references.
- Join Live Webinar
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- Click on “Join Webinar”
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 2/17/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.
No Reviews found for this course.