SLP2B 2019 Conference
SEE ALL CONFERENCE COURSES HERE
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Monday 2/4/19 5PM PST / 8PM EST
*Space is limited
This course is designed for speech-language pathologists who are going to begin working in the school setting. The presenter will discuss strategies for working with teams, setting up the speech room, scheduling, and caseload management, in addition to providing a list of resources to start your career in the schools off right.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
Instructional Level: Introductory
1) List specific strategies for scheduling students efficiently
2) Summarize strategies for collaborating with professionals
3) List strategies for setting up the speech room
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
- Join Live Webinar
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- Click on “Join Webinar”
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 2/17/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.
No Reviews found for this course.