Highly interactive software applications are effectively being used in clinical application for speech therapy. In addition to identifying specific apps and highlighting engaging strategies and app features, panelists will also share their recommendations for best practice strategies for clinical integration.
States approved for CEU: AZ, CA
Moderator: Mai Ling Chan, M.S., CCC-SLP
Lauren Enders MA, CCC-SLP
Summer Loehr M.A., CCC-SLP
Katie Millican M.Ed., CCC-SLP
Erik X. Raj Ph.D., CCC-SLP
- List specific app features which are useful in clinical application with clients with special needs.
- Identify appropriate, highly interactive apps for use with students in speech and language-focused intervention.
- Summarize best practice strategies for integrating highly interactive apps into clinical practice.
5 Minutes – History of Speech Therapy Apps and Gamification- Mai Ling
20 minutes – Individual Panelist Spotlight
25 minutes – Guided Q & A Discussion
5 minutes – Questions
This course was originally offered as part of the Special Apps Update 2018 Online Conference sponsored by Smarty Ears.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Katie Millican beta tests iPad apps for TactusTherapy and receives compensation to represent their exhibit booth at annual ASHA Conventions.
Summer Loehr maintains a financial partnership with Peachie Speechie products.
Lauren Enders presents at various conferences and speaking engagements as well as present via webinar format. She may receive an honorarium for speaking as well as reimbursement for travel expenses.
Erik X. Raj receives royalties from apps he has authored.
This course is sponsored by LessonPix, as part of the Special Apps Update 2018 Online Conference.
There is no relationship to the content shared within the course.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
No Reviews found for this course.