*A course certificate is not offered for this course*
This course includes all you wanted to know on the most powerful technique for fluency disorders. This technique works well on stuttering as well as cluttering. This is a feature talk on what underlines this technique, as a celebration of the first year for the fluency group on WhatsApp: Talk…talking…easy…? Gal Levy will not teach the technique itself, this is just a friendly talk on the Rhythm Technique with ideas and examples.
1. What is the Rhythm technique.
2. Which fluency disorders can be treated with the Rhythm technique
3. What outcome to expect from the technique of Rhythm.
4. What are the features of Rhythm technique.
5. When to use the Rhythm technique.
Gal Levy is affiliated with xed online university. All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Gal Levy will not teach the technique itself. Just a feature talk.
From the top right of this course page click on “Start Course”
No Reviews found for this course.