The video content of this course features 8 of the most popular A.T.TIPSCAST episodes on language, communication, and augmentative/alternative communication. The episodes are shared without commercial interruption. The episodes are as follows:
Episode #151 – SNUG & Presuming Competence
Episode #152 – Breaking Down & Building Up Language
Episode #153 – The Corenerstone of Language
Episode #154 – Planning for Motor Memory
Episode #155 – ALgS or Model, Model, Model
Episode #19 – Sabotage!
Episode #96 – A Language-Based Curriculum
Episode #54 – The Small Mermaid
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1
Instructional Level: Introductory
1. List necessary principles for successful implementation of AAC.
2. Discuss the benefits of planning instruction around vocabulary based on the most frequently used words when working to teach someone how to use AAC.
3. Describe at least three strategies for how to design instruction to teach language to a user of AAC.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
The course creator is the co-host of the Talking With Tech podcast also featured on the XceptionalEd Network.
1. Sign up for this course.
2. Return to this course and click on “Start Course”.
3. To obtain a Course Certificate
4. Complete the Course Evaluation
5. Achieve 80% on the Quiz
6. Click on “Finish Course”
No Reviews found for this course.