The Talking With Tech podcast features discussions on the topic of augmentative/alternative communication. This course features portions of two episodes from the podcast which give an overview of core vocabulary; the theory and practice of primarily targeting the most frequently used words during instruction and therapy when working with those learning language through the use of an augmentative/alternative communication device. Both episodes have been edited to remove advertisements.
These episodes are as follows:
- RoundTable: Core Words
- AAC Agreements
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
Presenters: Lucas Steuber, Rachel Madel, Christopher Bugaj
Instructional Level: Introductory
1. Define the term “Core Vocabulary”.
2. Describe at least three strategies for teaching others to support core vocabulary when working with individuals using augmentative/alternative communication.
3. List three potential principles agreed upon by professionals working in AAC.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
- Join Live Webinar
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- Select “Take The Course” to listen to both episodes.
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
No Reviews found for this course.