Find out which apps are being used and how. Panelists will highlight specific apps recommended for use with students in speech and language intervention. They will also share best practice strategies, identify app features which maximize the success of app integration in clinical practice, and discuss long term needs and responsibilities.
States approved for CEU: AZ, CA
Moderator: Mai Ling Chan, M.S., CCC-SLP
NIKKI HEYMAN M.A. Speech Pathology
AMANDA SCHAUMBURG M.S. CCC-SLP
RACHEL JONES MS, CCC-SLP
- List specific app features which are useful in clinical application with clients with special needs.
- Identify appropriate apps for use with students in speech and language-focused intervention.
- Summarize best practice strategies for integrating apps into clinical practice.
5 Minutes – History of Special Education Apps- Mai Ling
20 minutes – Individual Panelist Spotlight
25 minutes – Guided Q & A Discussion
5 minutes – Questions
This course was originally offered as part of the Special Apps Update 2018 Online Conference sponsored by Smarty Ears.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Rachel Jones is the owner and receives proceeds from sales from Let’s Talk Speech Therapy.
Amanda Schaumburg is the owner of a speech therapy materials business Panda Speech®LLC.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz