SLP2B 2019 Conference
SEE ALL CONFERENCE COURSES HERE
Identify and achieve your personal goals during your Clinical Fellowship Year. A dynamic panel of presenters share insights and strategies to maximizing the valuable learning and mentorship opportunities. Tips include mentoring goals, session management, activities, stress management, and more. Panelists: Sarie Wu (recent graduate), Katie Millican (graduate student coach), Summer Loehr (B-Type SLP blogger), and Dr. Erik X. Raj (college professor), moderated by Mai Ling Chan.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
Moderator: Mai Ling Chan
Dr. Erik X. Raj
1. Identify important aspects of the Clinical Fellowship Year.
2. Evaluate online resources to support session planning and management.
3. Locate and access online resources to support clinical questions and increase overall effectiveness of services.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”.
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 2/17/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.