PAID LIVE WEBINAR:
Saturday, 4/27/19 11:00AM ET
*Space is limited
** Replay video NOT AVAILABLE for this webinar. **
Yoga and learning are a natural partnership. Many speech and language students have issues such as anxiety and sensory processing problems that can inhibit learning readiness. Yoga focuses on breath and mindful movements which help students with self-regulation skills, reduce anxiety and set the platform for effective learning.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
1. Participants will name 3 ways that yoga moves helps with language development.
2. Participants will name 3 ways that yoga and movement prepares students to learn.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Christine Ristuccia is the owner of Say It Right and the author of the ABC Yoga Cards and the Yoga for Small Spaces Card Decks.
- From the top right of this course page click on “Start Course“
- Click on “Join Webinar”
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.
No Reviews found for this course.