Speech Language Pathologists and other professionals working in special education in the schools often feel overwhelmed when it comes to fulfilling special services for their students. In this course, current research, as well as tips, strategies, and best-practice approaches will be provided to help create an ideal schedule that benefits both the students and educators involved.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
Instructional Level: Introductory
1. Create an organized schedule for scheduling students with special services.
2. Site research that supports flexible scheduling
3. Learn how to collaborate with teachers for easy scheduling
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Author of blog Allison’s Speech Peeps LLC and receives royalties from resources listed on blog and website TeachersPayTeachers
- Join Live Webinar
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- Click on “Join Webinar”
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
No Reviews found for this course.