This course will discuss how bilingual/Spanish speaking SLP can use the iPad to evaluate and treat Spanish speaking clients. The presentation will discuss a variety of apps for the pediatric and adult population.
Presenter: BARBARA FERNANDES M.S CCC-SLP
- Describe the importance of a assessing both language of a bilingual student.
- List three apps that can be used to promote speech and language in bilingual students.
- Describe how to repurpose Fonologico to target skills other than articulation.
5 Minutes – Introductions and Disclosures
5 minutes—Overview and background
20 minutes—Exploring BAPA
25 minutes—Exploring Spanish Apps
5 minutes—Conclusion and Wrap-Up
This course was originally offered as part of the Special Apps Update 2018 Online Conference sponsored by Smarty Ears.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Barbara Fernandes is the owner of Smarty Ears.
This course will focus on utilizing a variety of Smarty Ears apps to promote speech and language skills in bilingual students.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz