Smarty Ears has a library of 60 apps for speech, language and communication. This is an overview of all Smarty Ears has available and how to best use Smarty Ears apps in a way to repurpose it to enhance their use.
Presenter: BARBARA FERNANDES M.S CCC-SLP
- List one Smarty Ears app that can be used for assessing speech.
- List one app for articulation and phonology therapy.
- Describe how to use Articulate it to target language skills.
5 Minutes – Introductions and Disclosures
5 minutes—Overview of Smarty Ears
20 minutes—Exploring Speech Apps
25 minutes—Exploring Language Apps
5 minutes—Conclusion and Wrap-Up
This course was originally offered as part of the Special Apps Update 2018 Online Conference sponsored by Smarty Ears.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Barbara Fernandes is the owner of Smarty Ears.
This course will only explore Smart Ears Apps and will not discuss apps by other developers.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz