SLP2B 2019 Conference
SEE ALL CONFERENCE COURSES HERE
FREE LIVE WEBINAR:
Thursday 2/7/19 5:00PM PST / 8:00PM EST
*Space is limited
New to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) and don’t know where to begin? This course is designed to introduce key terminology, technology, and ideology, in order to establish a solid foundation of AAC. AAC experts, Rachel Madel, Chris Bugaj, and Lucas Steuber (hosts of the Talking With Tech Podcast) will share their tips and strategies through this panel presentation moderated by Mai Ling Chan.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
Moderator: Mai Ling Chan
1. Students will be able to identify a variety of augmentative and alternative communication focused terminology.
2. Students will be able to list a variety of common AAC technology.
3. Students will be able to recognize basic strategies to support AAC users.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
- Join Live Webinar
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”
- Click on “Join Webinar”
- Obtain a Course Certificate:
- Return to this course
- Click on “Continue Course”
- Click on “Start Quiz”
- Complete the “Course Evaluation”
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 2/17/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.
No Reviews found for this course.