SLP2B 2019 Conference
SEE ALL CONFERENCE COURSES HERE
New to augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) and don’t know where to begin? This course is designed to introduce key terminology, technology, and ideology, in order to establish a solid foundation of AAC. AAC experts, Rachel Madel and Chris Bugaj, (hosts of the Talking With Tech Podcast) will share their tips and strategies.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1.0
1. Students will be able to identify a variety of augmentative and alternative communication focused terminology.
2. Students will be able to list a variety of common AAC technology.
3. Students will be able to recognize basic strategies to support AAC users.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
- Sign up for this course.
- Return to this course and click on “Start Course”.
- To obtain a Course Certificate
- Complete the Course Evaluation
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Click on “Finish Course”
The recorded version of live webinars will be posted approximately 24-48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
Replay videos will only be available until 9:00PM PST/11:59PM EST, Sunday 2/17/19, following the conference to allow you to watch the recorded version.
“Live” Course Certificates:
If you need “LIVE” on your Course Certificate you must complete the Quiz within 24 hours of the Live Webinar.