An ongoing number of SLPs find themselves overwhelmed and stressed each day, which can lead to burn-out. They often want to reduce and manage stress, but aren’t sure what to do when the sources of stress seem to be getting worse each day. This course focuses on why stress occurs, how our brains react to it, the 3 main causes of stress for many SLPs, and how to use mindfulness and positivity to reduce and manage stress.
States approved for CEU: CA
Number of hours: 1 1/2 hours
Instructional Level: Introductory
1. Be able to identify the 3 biggest sources of stress for SLPs.
2. Be able to explain how stress is perceived by the brain.
3. Be able to explain how mindfulness and positivity can help reduce and manage stress.
All presenters receive income from course library purchases at XceptionalED.
Jessi Andricks receives income from course library purchases at XceptionalED, and she receives compensation from her other CEU course and coaching programs at jessiandricks.com, as well as other sites. Jessi is the author or Detox 101 and The Smoothie Life.
Jessi Andricks is a speaker and presenter at conferences, such as ASHA and other state conferences, and writes for ASHA Leader Live and NSSLHA Blog.
1. Sign up for this course.
2. Return to this course and click on “Start Course”.
3. To obtain a Course Certificate
4. Complete the Course Evaluation
5. Achieve 80% on the Quiz
6. Click on “Finish Course”
No Reviews found for this course.