How to Address Lost IEP Services
This course will be available for 0.1 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level), (Professional).
Time Ordered Agenda
Financial or In-Kind Support:
To request accommodations for a course please email firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to a live course, or before registering for an on-demand course.
A Course Completion Certificate is available with this course.
If you want to earn a certificate of completion and/or be reported for ASHA CEUs, the following are required:
- Watch the video in its entirety
- Achieve 80% accuracy on the exam
- Submit the course evaluation
- Provide and review your ASHA contact information when prompted
Relax and take your time: There are no limitations on the number of times you can take the quiz to pass with 80% accuracy and you will be able to review your answers upon completion. Questions are True/False and Multiple Choice formats.
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk-free
Request a refund any time during the first 7 days of registering and you’ll receive 100% of your money back. We just ask that you let us know how we can do better!
Select Your Purchase Option
ACCESS TO THIS COURSE ONLY
Own it forever
ONE TIME PRICE
... OR GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE!
XceptionalED COURSE COLLECTION
INCLUDES ONE YEAR ACCESS TO:
- 70+ SLP, AAC, & Teletherapy Courses
- FREE ACCESS to
- ALL Live Webinars
- ALL Conferences
- AAC, SLP, OT, ABA Topics
FREE 30-day Trial to Verge Learning
- Special Education Teletherapy Software
- Access to 1,000's of Therapy Materials Created By Leading Industry Experts in Speech, Occupational Therapy, Special Education, and ABA
- Integrated Student Management Tools (data, notes, reporting)