We strive to inspire and empower professionals, teachers, and parents to help more people with special needs through online learning.
Working alongside amazing thought leaders in the community, our professional team builds on clinical expertise, national presentation experience, and course creation knowledge as a previous ASHA approved provider, to provide the highest quality courses for you.
Together, we can achieve more.
We are committed to support the special needs and rehabilitation community by:
- Sharing ethical and innovative expertise with parents, teachers, professionals, and advocates.
- Being a global professional development resource.
- Offering high-quality, impactful, cost-effective online courses, built on evidence-based foundations when applicable.
- Using technology to constantly move the industry forward in an easy-to-use platform.
- Supporting leaders and learners in their journey to create, share, access, and apply new ways to help people.