Anne Page MS, CCC-SLP
(Click here to learn more)
AAC AFTER WORK CONFERENCE
Course Price: $25.00
CEU Approved: AZ, CA
Number of hours: 1 hour
Instructional Level: Intermediate
The thought of Implementing Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC) can be a little scary for all communication partners including SLPs, teachers, paraprofessionals and parents. With a user friendly approach, this presentation will provide a basic understanding of how to get started with AAC.
- give a working definition of core and fringe vocabulary
- give two examples of meaningful therapy activities incorporating core vocabulary and student interests.
- give a reason why modeling AAC to teach AAC is important.
- Enroll in this course.
- Return to this course and click on “4. Watch Live Webinar” tab
at the designated Live Webinar time.
Need a Course Certificate?
- Achieve 80% on the Quiz
- Check your email for Course Certificate
All instructors receive income from course purchases at XceptionalED.
Anne receives income from AAC Academy and from sale of therapy materials in her Teachers Pay Teachers store: Beautiful Speech Life
Will I receive a Course Certificate?
YES ~ BY EMAIL
Achieve 80% on the quiz
Receive Certificate via email.
Save and/or Print your Course Certificate and maintain for your records.
*This site does not maintain a copy of your Course Certificates.
SLPs we have you covered!
ASHA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- XceptionalED Certificate courses can be submitted to ASHA as an acceptable professional development activity.
- Courses are eligible as Certificate Maintenance Hours (CMH)
- Course Certificate will be emailed to you after you achieve 80% on the quiz.
- Reference Links:
- ASHA Record Keeping Requirements:
- ASHA Registry and ACE Award:
XED is not an ASHA approved CE provider and our courses will not be submitted to the ASHA CE registry.
XceptionalED courses will not count towards the ASHA ACE Award.
- No worries:
Just Print and/or Save your Course Certificates to include as CMH (Certificate Maintenance Hours) towards Professional Development CEUs.
XED is an approved Continuing Professional Development Provider by the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board for the State of California SLP.